Monday, September 16, 2019

Interesting Minor Depression

I have this image in my head ever since I was a kid of how I should be marrying a shorter lady. Because of my short height with average athletic build, I'm a little shorter than the average female I take notice of. Some ladies are super cool and in addition attractive, and I guess if a man displays enough true confidence and is a gentleman to a pretty and nice lady then it's going to be turn off the lights and get it on someday!

There are ladies who are a little taller than me or about the same height and sometimes, I feel like I'm shorter than them and it leaves me feeling like a crybaby. It's pretty funny and then when this mood bothers me, a few people end up making fun of short people to make me feel even more withdrawn about it. It doesn't happen to me so much anymore because I know the solution to deal with it.

The solution to all of this is to work even harder to build more personal confidence. I don't know how a buddy who is shorter than me doesn't let it get to him while usually in the mood for relaxing and seeking any decent lady to settle down with. He doesn't put enough work to get the hot ladies because he's already pretty content or maybe he's fine with accepting what he has going. It's interesting because he is overall a cool person, but isn't that attractive to the ladies.

Because of my attitude and willingness to focus harder than the average Joe on the long run, I'm finding that there are ladies who are into me but I'm not that into them. There are plenty of ladies who are taller than me and like me, but I don't want to really be with them still. I'm looking for someone hot and is physically attracted to me for who I am and then wants to do it a lot in marriage. It sounds good so I will keep rolling with it and hopefully, it won't be something I regret in the end.