Friday, February 26, 2021

Accepting Past Failures With People

First off, people are people and it's something you just have to accept. It doesn't matter that they were playing church and dressing up while making themselves look all holy. It was just an act all along for them. To conclude right away with this matter, I'm okay with accepting how it all is now while revisiting my crazy and stupid past! 

The way I see it now with these people is that it deals with what goes on in the person's heart. I was wrestling with myself the whole time with wanting to be a nice person while being happy about just having peaceful and fun relationships with everyone. It didn't have to involve getting married since a few guys were involved also. They weren't having it because something sinful was going on underneath their hearts. By their sin that kept on accumulating against me, they were just being selfish. 

They were also putting on some annoying act that felt like they were saying they are better than me as an individual. This really angered me a lot since they came across as so rude while becoming verbally abusive with me. It's pretty funny to laugh at me and it's only natural. I don't really care to be honest, so I'll keep going.

The plan is to just tell them I want to be cool with them and don't really care in general what goes wrong inside their mind and hearts sometimes. If they just don't like me in general or feel they can't handle me from not being worthy enough, then I want to hear them say it out loud because I don't care in the first place and am ready to accept that and move on with my life.

The last time resulted in a restraining order from Crazy Lee. Oh well, but she ended up losing by default in the end. Her case was dismissed with prejudice. It will be the same with any of them too because I seriously don't care to begin with and they are not some hot celebrity to go chasing around. They aren't the best the world has to offer to begin with! I already have a good life to enjoy. 

This is just how I function as a unique person. I'm nice and want to be friendly to these past rude people because I simply don't care what they did. If they don't like me then let's just hear it from their mouths besides trying to dodge the question and waste their time putting a restraining order on me!