Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Taking Things into Consideration

It looks like I'm writing voraciously at random moments of my day whenever I get an epiphany and while I'm at my computer during normal business hours. This is pretty fun to do actually, and I wonder how my writing would really be influenced if I was in a different setting. Yet, I'm not putting myself in that position because this activity is probably more of a stress buster for me. 

It's amazing that I have caught quite a small amount of daily readers and not knowing how they are going to respond. Yet, this isn't really about offending you guys because the main topic is really all about me in a selfish manner. This is a personal blog after all and written in a style that would be like a diary, but I'm holding back on some personal secrets because I wouldn't want that to come out of nowhere and then haunt me later.

Soon enough, it's really going to be vacation time for a couple weeks and I probably won't be adding onto these posts, but I'm ahead by about 70 days right now. It's also interesting how this really takes quite a bit of concentration and discipline to let my words flow freely out of my mind. 

I guess I'm not some well-known writer and slowly building success in a quiet manner that others wouldn't really notice about me. I'm totally okay with it and happy to be in my own shoes. It really took many years to figure out where I've been heading for myself. I'm not even affected that much with people doing more than me anymore. In other words, I've reached personal contentment.