Thursday, February 11, 2021

Improving on Action

I'm noticing that I'm having trouble with finishing off the last touches of my daily tasks. It's neat that I'm zoning into them on a daily basis and becoming more efficient about finishing it all like a robot. I still feel pretty excited and fulfilled about getting it done though. 

The biggest setback I'm having is that I fall asleep during the last hour, so my body just naturally gives out. I guess there's really nothing I can do about it, but to accept this is how my body biologically wants to run its course. 

This would just mean that I should be putting my more important goals ahead of lesser ones than so that I would feel more accomplished each night. I think I'm just giving up personal play time in exchange for doing something that feels more right to do for my own time.