Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Realizing Something

It looks like I'm really doing my own thing and not gaining the favor of others for the most part. I seem to be about exercising at will what I feel like doing for fun. Some people won't like it for whatever reason they are going through, just like how there will always be those negative folks who like to hit the thumbs down button on popular videos sometimes.

What I'm noticing is that I don't get those high amounts of likes because there's already so many good things out there and with how I'm not even engaging in popular things to begin with. I don't really have that big of a status either and not commanding much respect, since I'm not really making myself a part of that status quo. 

It looks like I'm really on my own with the world and there will be heads who look in my direction and then not react at all, while getting the normally crazy people who thought I was nice to look up to getting impulsive in a bad way and then try to shut me out. They sometimes aren't in a good place, and it's impossible for me to reach out to all of them even though I would love to. 

Yet, I've found happiness and made peace in light of what I'm trying to do for myself. I also have the traditional Christian faith going for me, but my thinking has been getting much more laid back about all those spiritual things people find themselves going through lately. I don't feel like it's my place to be there, and it's possibly because my heart is still restless being there so maybe it's not where God naturally wants me to be.