Saturday, February 6, 2021

Main Plan

I think the biggest plan of my life is pretty much building wealth and then moving out while giving myself room to find the right lady to marry. I'm currently interested in a few ladies but I don't know each of their full status except for one of them, who I am a lot closer to. 

There's an interesting development that has happened in becoming friends with a lady who wants to play matchmaker with another friend. She saw a connection with us two, and I'm totally interested in seeing where this development will lead to. Another reason is that we share common interests and she is the same ethnicity as me, so I'm definitely interested in at least hanging out with her for the time being. I'm also open to the idea of probably settling down with her. This will definitely go so well with my parents too because I'm still living under their roof. If God wills this, then I will accept it for the rest of my life. 

If not, then I still have this major goal of making myself rich from investing and trading properly occuring. I'm not worried about having children as soon as possible because I figure that I will be rich enough to hire some good help by the time I'm ready. I also don't mind adopting a good child that I take interest in, if my future spouse is okay with it. Overall, age and accomplishing something by a certain time aren't really a factor so I'm moving along just fine!