Monday, February 1, 2021

Growing Out of It

I honestly think now that the past where a few people ticked me off over what they took personally against me is what it is. I was just dealing with a bunch of morons! I never did get in trouble with the law, even though they claimed I would get put in jail. Oh well, it's laughable now and despite having some angry feelings over it every once in a while when it gets brought up by myself, I don't really need to worry about it so much anymore.

I think I can be proud of myself that I didn't end up killing them or roughing them up so badly that I would regret it and never get out of my own desperate, mental state. I believe that those situations were meant to occur, and it's something that I'm moving on from now. I have faith that it was orchestrated by God in some way to teach me some proper values of living the way that He wants me to.