Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Laying Off of Less Satisfying and Time Consuming Tasks

From the book on managing time I have been reading, the author recommends focusing on one task at a time to complete something besides just going all over the place while multitasking. The job of multitasking is supposed to be left to a computer.  

Yet, I find myself able to easily fixate my time on watching anime episodes or some things that come out on TV. It sometimes doesn't feel at all flattering to keep engaging in, but I just do it anyway because I'm hooked. I guess this is where I have to learn to draw the line with how much I'm exposing myself to useless things that have been made so well because of the collective effort from a talented team! 

I think my personal makeup also deals with how I sometimes can mislead myself and watch something that I regret having wasted my time over. This is what I really want to fix seriously. I'm just going to have to be proactive about it with recognizing this and then applying self-discipline. That's really all there is to it while putting in the effort consistently.