Monday, February 22, 2021

Finding the Right Partner Strategy

It seems like all this time I've been holding back on my lusts with attractive lady friends. I'm really glad that I managed to get around this and get myself to a steady and happy emotional state. It's really helped from just thinking positive and committing myself to some goals. One of my hardest activities for me is trail running 8.5 miles every Saturday. This is the only time I do long distance running, but I have been steady without improving that much. Okay, maybe I noticed a few techniques I could use for myself to shave off some minutes and not be so tired after coming back home. It's something new that I'm calling it momentum running in private. 

With these lady friends, even though they could sound a little flirtatious with me sometimes or inadvertently tempt me a bit, I think they are too off for me to want an intimate relationship with them. They are instead good friends. There's one lady who I had a fallout with and I thought it was fun to hang out with her. I was considering getting her to be in a serious relationship with me, but she's too impulsive for me and continues to get unresolved anger issues from being short-tempered. I think we're just not seeing each other anymore. 

I'm starting to notice that height doesn't matter even though there are plenty of girls who go date shopping for tall, successful, and smart men who are mutually attracted to them. This isn't just one way, even if it may be the most convenient to casually find an attractive dating partner. The personality also counts a lot for long term relationships, and this is what I'm weighing the most with girls I'm physically attracted to. I don't think she has to be a physically, flawless beauty anymore for me to be happy about proposing to her. There's just no such thing but they are better to admire for me than good looking guys. There's a few guys out there though who I think are charming, well-deserving, and good people to be with a hottie! I don't have any problems with not trying to prevent a good connection out of jealousy; hopefully, things will work out for them in the end.