Friday, February 12, 2021

Keeping Up With Personal Schedule

I'm starting to realize that ever since I picked up that book on managing time for idiots, my life has been feeling a lot more efficient. On top of this, what's been added on to it is this newfound and never ending reign of self-confidence. It's an amazing feeling to have finally established for myself. I am a lot happier than before despite being a shorter person than I would like to be. I'm trying to do something about it though, but not wailing so much about it anymore. If the girl doesn't want me because I'm too short for her or she feels too tall for me, then we might not be meant for each other. 

I'm starting to accept these hits and misses now. I don't really want to induce additional stress with the wrong person anymore. Maybe they just aren't going through a good time right now and having difficulty coping with something about me and just dislike it. I could try to persuade them to do something for me but it might not be in great taste unless I have a strong belief in something about it. 

I basically don't mind being transparent anymore, but with this one girl who was mad at me and told me to move on from her, I didn't have the heart to tell her what I think is wrong about her. I did hint at her to go see a therapist by texting her that she should find another girl to talk to who happens to be a pro at this kind of stuff. She ended up brushing it off and telling me to stop analyzing her. She's pretty weird and impulsive to me, so I guess it's better to not think of her as a compatible partner anymore.

Honestly, if I end up marrying one of these girls, then I'll be putting the moves on her nonstop since I'll stay committed. In an ideal fashion, I want to find the right girl who I think is right to marry and not have to deal with this ever if possible. She revealed her flaws and they were a little too much for me, and she even wants to space out from others for a while and I totally understand while wanting to respect it! It's interesting how this fell apart even though we never became a couple, but I'm sure it could have led to something if we continued and she never acted this way with me.