Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Maintaining Schedule

It's my second day in a row that I have managed to complete everything on my daily To-Do list. This type of consistency is something that I still want to strive for, so I have barely managed to keep up with it so far along with the few distractions that got in the way yesterday. 

Seriously, the main key is to break down a time consuming goal that you have in mind into more manageable tasks. This is what allowed me to do at least something, even if it wasn't much. Yet, I feel the positive effects from having done it and I want to keep at it consistently. For now, I'm starting out with not much but over time as I get more used to being efficient, I'll be able to add on more later on besides letting things feel like they are piling up and then crumbling.