Saturday, February 13, 2021

Starting Fresh

In a way with life has been treating me, I believe that a lot of situations were controlled by my mood or attitude. Fortunately, I've become a better and more understanding person from willing to take the time to figure some things out and also work with people. I'm not really a quitter either and get a ton of satisfaction from figuring out complicated things.

Recently, I finally put it together with what my thoughts were wrestling about in the past with how people wronged me. They really did, but it's not over anything that serious because it doesn't really affect me that badly. Yet, I took offense over it at the time for what seemed like no good reason. I didn't know what was going while those perpetrators that I wanted to discuss it with were trying to hide their selfishness naturally with me by placing their anger issues and blame on me. It really sucked and I could have yelled my heart out like a drill sergeant and got them to do something silly for me before I left them hanging or they moved on to forget about the crazy, funny, and silly experience.  

I just couldn't let it go for some reason by acting stupid and just going off all random while getting hyper-emotional and then all jumpy. I didn't know what was really bothering me about them. It just dawned on me and it was something related to being spiritual. What they did was a sin and you'll never believe what it was. It was from how their hearts reacted to me by asking them to add me on Facebook. I couldn't discuss this with them and didn't know what it was at the time, but now that I know, I can seriously forgive them for all the mess I put them through in the first place! I no longer feel so restless about it anymore. This is all I needed conviction because it's such a weird sin to begin with and not found anywhere in the Bible.