Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day

This is an interesting day in that I've become friends with a nice lady who wants to set me up with one of her young and single lady friends! I'm supposed to fly out close to New York to avoid the hassle of being quarantined after arriving at the airport. I'll be driving her around all over most likely since she never needed a license to conveniently get around. She didn't like the road rage that some drivers let out, while I was hanging out with her on a late evening. 

My new pal is originally from New York City and is in love with everything about that place. She came to pursue her nice career here and has been struggling so far while not having found the love of her life to be with yet. Her dating woes are so bad that she admits to seeing a therapist to help her move on.

She's a really nice lady in general and even has that New Yorker accent, which I find to be a little overwhelming sometimes. I thought she was from out of the country originally, but let's see how it goes with this girl she wants to introduce me to. On paper, it seems like we can already hit it off from having common interests and also seeking to settle down with someone to like start a family and do all of those wonderful things. On paper and based on all these personality tests I've taken, I've been assessed to be someone who is meant to be in a serious relationship! 

Also by transitioning with being in a relationship with this cute girl, my parents will go wild for her since she's really smart based on her credentials and also their full ethnicity. I totally dig with what she's doing for a living, but I don't want to reveal what it is right now. I really don't mind being the sole breadwinner either, especially if I can get these investment portfolios in good order and build up my wealth.

Right now, I'm really attracted to a coworker of different ethnicity as well and want to try working things out for a really loving and serious relationship if I could. It's just that the barrier to entry is that I don't have enough wealth to do whatever I want and this is something I want to focus on doing right now. I guess the timing as a result would be bad for me.

In addition, it's possible that she could be already taken even though some signs have pointed that she's probably single and might be interested in me as well. I think it would be really fun and exciting naturally to just go for it with this girl and see what happens. It's just that I'm not really that type of person and would have to leave my current position at work. In order to make all these smooth transitions and make it easier for everybody since I like to think that far ahead, I have to become wealthy first so I can enjoy my life with no more distractions from my parents. 

I've also made the conclusion that liking someone versus being in a relationship are two different things and since there are already few more ladies I'm interested at the same time with my coworker, I would just have to settle with only one to become fully satisfied anyway. Therefore, it makes sense to see how things would go with this lady from New York City. This is also exciting for me and I'm supposed to be hanging out and doing something with her today. I'm writing this post a couple months ahead. I'll be writing more about it as things develop.