Monday, February 15, 2021

Following Productive Routine

I'm starting to use To-Do lists rather effectively and getting the biggest things out of the way first. I still would like to finish everything if I could but what seems to do me in is after reading a chapter. Ideally, I would love to have the energy to read multiple books every night. However, I like to fall asleep right after reading for a short time at night. 

For the most part, I'm getting my side businesses out of the way. I think my aspirations for picking up on more programming knowledge will have to be placed indefinitely on hold since I'm working demanding hours already at my company. It's cool that I'm making profit from doing my own thing online in a discreet and legal fashion with no hassle to go with it. It's all based on skill and managing financial risks. I've learned to handle it without letting the better or worse days get to me so much. It's been all about keeping up consistently and that's what I have been doing great at so far. I'm still pretty new to my business style, but what's exciting is that it's been working so far!