Sunday, February 21, 2021

Managing Time Better

I'm starting to think that the best way is to get important tasks started on and out of the way first before enjoying the little things. I have a few lists that I have been maintaining, and they have been working out for me. It's pretty amazing how an idiot's guide to managing time has been effective for me.

Basically to make better use of my time, it's really just committing to the most important activities first no matter how bad it feels and get it out of my way. This just makes the most logical sense in general. 

The hard part is trying to maintain this daily, and I guess if managing things becomes so bad that it leads you into some calamity and depression, then that's a good starting point to go see a therapist!  At first, this probably never really crossed my mind because I was always seeking for answers and never had any problems with staying motivated to do well in life.