Friday, February 19, 2021

No Doubt

There's pretty much no doubt in my mind that I will find a beautiful lady to be with someday and that she will marry me. I have the confidence to do it and already open about a lot of things like I'm not the jealous type at all, but probably would get sad instead and then try to step up my game consistently.  

I would like to be with a normal girl who doesn't have too many mental issues going on inside her. It's like they were so hot when I first met them and was thinking about being in a relationship with one of them, but then one by one we naturally friend-zoned each other. Afterwards, their flaws started popping up all over the place and then it was like man, I'm so glad we're not together. Still, I love them all for being my lady friends!

Currently, I'm interested in a coworker, a really good friend who recently filed for divorce, and two more of them. Aside from the coworker, the others came from using the Meetup app and they are all super cool and pretty hot. 

I'm only interested in all of them and ready to accept it if they become taken. Being interested and in a serious relationship are two different things and also something I can stay happy with myself about. I'm totally ready to become another girl's boyfriend and then later husband. Overall, I'm not sweating the details so much and expect to have a lot of fun with it.