Monday, February 8, 2021

Letting Things Come Together

I think it gets really easy to start doing things once you realize your potential and limitations while keeping a positive disposition. It's easier said than done, but mainly, there needs to be patience involved and sometimes you just can't do too much than you would like because it's just humanly impossible. 

Maybe it's just my personality and coming from being able to recognize these things naturally. Writing things down while the subject is about myself is really dwelling a lot on intra-intelligence and believe me, this activity has really been useful for me. I'm also quite the extrovert, so it makes sense for me to feel some sort of fix with expressing myself online even though this is probably less disruptive. I just like being nice in general whenever I can, so it feels like a good trade-off even though I go off tangent and like to make fun of people from time to time. 

Basically, the past is what it is dealing with Crazy Lee and her goons that followed her bidding to much failure and disappointment. She led a group that ended up nowhere dealing with me, who was a sleepy force of nature and being such a baby about it at the same time! 

I'm just so happy to have finally gained the confidence that I always wanted to instill as part of myself. I'm totally self-motivated while knowing my limits and satisfied with playing it safe and taking longer to get to my intended destinations.