Thursday, February 4, 2021

Improving on Situation

** Begin Note 
My apologies for two days ago. I noticed that a post wasn't supposed to be on there. It's been deleted now. It was really my notes for refinancing a car. If it benefitted you because you clicked it out of curiosity then great! I'm grateful for the few readers who read that allegedly weird post with no subject.  
End Note ***

I think the biggest thing for me right now is staying consistent with my positive attitude and good work ethic. It seems like I'm doing fine with how I am and do have room to add on a girlfriend now. I don't even think being short and finding a taller girl to marry even matters to me anymore. It still sucks and does give me a slight chuckle, but it is what it is. If the girl thinks it's stupid with me being shorter than her, then she isn't the one. If she changes her mind later on and wants to be with me, but then I become taken, luck has run out on her. 

Writing has been a very powerful tool for me because this is all from my own inner being- its own intuition. It's just crazy to me how far I've come along but then again, this has been just my natural state I have developed all along. It's filled with so much positive energy and I'm grateful for the personal state I have brought myself to. It was also from picking up on some good neuroscience tips by a researcher who presented his Powerpoint for free. I'm glad that I attended his class because it started to become the turnaround point of my outlook. 

Everybody has their own way of doing things, and I just happened to find that lying around in wait for me. It's pretty cool with how things just work and connect for people.