Thursday, February 18, 2021

Staying Focused

I think currently the best course of action for me is to just keep at it with making money, saving up, and then investing it wisely. My main focus now is to build up my wealth and have a pretty good time while at it. I'm not really so caring about my personal relationship status going the way that I would like it to anymore.

I'm going to stick with socializing besides trying an online dating site or agency. I'll stick to meeting new people on the Meetup site and having fun hanging out with different social gatherings. My confidence has really sky-rocketed after all, so it feels great that I can feel like breathing now.

I don't care about having lost contact with people either now. It is what it is and also with communicating the way I want to with a few bumbling misfits I have quarrels with. It's probably not so much of an issue now with how there are better things to go after and that hanging on to those things could probably hold you back. 

Again, from the last post, there's a difference between how you would like things versus how things actually turn out. I think it's better to just accept how the chips fell in place and go on living your life after letting something bad go.