Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Interest vs. Accepted Reality

I have now found a much more calmer direction with loving life. It seems like all I can do right now is just focus on the main task at hand even though there are some side goals that I would love to accomplish. For the most part, I have been very interested in forming a serious and romantic relationship with a new coworker this year. It's just that the timing just doesn't feel right for me to try pursuing after her. I really want to move out of my parents' house and have plenty of money to support myself first before trying something like that since my parents have a large influence on me right now, and they are going to disagree on the basis that we aren't the same ethnicity. 

The only accepted way of getting married sooner would be just naturally meeting or getting set up with a nice lady of the same ethnicity and forming a happy and romantic relationship. I'm not so worried too much about appearances anymore but would like to focus more on their attitude and manners. I think the girls who are great at that already come hot to me anyway! 

Basically, my coworker is just another girl who I'm very attracted to and interested in. If I already had the money and was well-off on my own, I would have tried asking her out by now. I still think that if she gets taken later on or runs off to another direction, I won't lose any interest in her but stay respectful. I'm not going to have any regrets regardless so I think I'll be fine with how I'm currently handling things.