Thursday, February 25, 2021

Putting in Effort to Manage Time

I think it's really straight forward and makes a lot of sense now unless there's something wrong going on with the person. It isn't my business to figure out issues like that but didn't hurt to put myself through some pains to find a resolution to them. 

My foundation to succeeding at a lot of these things is pretty much self-confidence and positivity, while being painstakingly committed to the details and deliberating on the right actions. It does take some visualization skills with getting to the solution of something. It might also be a lot of intuition. 

The way I see it now is that I want to build my wealth through passive income and instant opportunities. This lines up with my mentality to invest in stocks and trade currencies. I'm also dabbling on recreational and online fast poker which is a style where if you fold then you get moved into another table and start a new hand right away. It's almost instantaneous and the provider I use lets you play on two of them at the same time for twice the risk. 

Basically, the main detail here is that even if I feel pained to do something important on my list, I should just get it done because it's a priority that beats all my lesser and fun activities.