Sunday, January 31, 2021

Managing Things Well

Yesterday, I handled checking off everything I wanted to get done before going to sleep. I'm reading through a book on managing your time, and it said that I should test how many hours of sleep I need. I ended up going to bed at around 9:00 pm and woke up about seven hours later. I napped another thirty minutes before hearing the alarm go off. I then power napped an additional five minutes before getting up and remembering the words, "Most people feel groggy for the first couple minutes after napping." 

I don't feel bad about all I did yesterday. In fact, I feel great about it! I want to keep this up again, and I think the main key is to just break it down into manageable daily tasks with a bigger goal that I have in mind with doing eventually.