Sunday, January 3, 2021

Getting Things Back in Order

I think the main thing I really need to do is limit my binge watching for entertainment and work on cooking and working out. Yesterday, I was too full after dinner to be interested in cooking so it looks like I will have to wait for possibly the weekend. I think at this point, it looks like it will make the most sense to cook something fast and that looks good on the weekend. It is expensive to do online shopping for groceries but it saves so much time which is more valuable for me than paying up to an extra $10 for getting someone else to do the shopping and drop it off for me. I think it's a great idea and good way to make money, while being innovative. 

I managed to do some shopping for ingredients, so it's now time to put in time to work out and make a routine out of it. I do have an expensive gym membership that I have been neglecting all this time. Who really doesn't? I should be getting my money's worth out of that place, since I'm committed to sticking around, so that's where I should be putting my time. I also want to grow taller still while being an old guy and it's doing these yoga stretches that supposedly make you feel better anyway, so I should be concluding my night with those exercises. 

I even have a portable pull-up bar that I can install in my room and I don't mind doing a set of push-ups and sit-ups each night so it's just going to be really all about consistency at this point.