Saturday, January 30, 2021

Breaking Things Down

Currently, I have a list of approximately twenty-two things that I would like to do by the time the day is over on each work night. For the most part, I have been able to carry almost all of them out while some of them may be unique to my own circumstantial needs. 

The two things that I am only missing now are reading and working out. They both seem to be time consuming so I'm going to try breaking them down a little bit more, so it would feel less cumbersome and more manageable. Like for reading, I have put it down for only one chapter instead of making it a reading session to start out. This seems to register a whole lot better for me. For working out, I'm just going to do a set of push-ups and sit-ups. I also have a list of things I would like to buy, so I'm going to limit it to acquiring one thing for today.  

The purpose of this exercise for myself is that I want to be able to complete everything that I scheduled myself for since I've been very bad with myself in time management all these years. I was smart enough to get by and graduate a difficult major, but my GPA was not nearly noteworthy enough for a valuable internship. I'm of course capable of doing all of that now and even have a very confident mind.  

I really may look into finishing additional online courses now just for fun and to possibly brainstorm something that would be cool while building my own portfolio.