Thursday, January 21, 2021

Hanging in There With Confidence

I'm trying out something controversial with trying to make myself grow taller, so I don't even know if it's going to work or not but it seems interesting enough for me to try it out. It cost me a one time charge of only twenty dollars, and it requires me to relax about an hour a day. I'm playing some online Poker to go with it, and I'm finding how I'm not so worried about losing to other players because I'm so relaxed. Fortunately, I'm putting up to five dollars of my money at a time right now but I am still seeking to make some profit as a recreational player. 

I'm also demo trading cryptocurrency pairs and still live trading on the Forex market with the bare minimum just to gain enough experience with my style and become consistent at making a profit. It's getting there but does require some patience and still have a little guesswork to sort through. 

The next thing I'm interested in adding to my repertoire is working out.