Friday, January 22, 2021

Staying Consistent in a Smart Manner

It's nice to be able to review actions from the day before and then just think about what you wanted to get done and how that took place. There's pretty much some discipline that has to be formed to reach it consistently, and I guess it's still taking me a while to get there. 

For the most part, I'm doing a lot better at getting most of the things done on my daily checklist. I still like to divert my attention to something else that might be useless but entertaining.

Figuring things out and rolling along with some punches has been the name of the game. What I mean is that I can't be the best at everything, and it's been nice to read what others put online discreetly. I seem to have been gathering quite a small crowd with my written comments elsewhere online. 

For the most part, it's been fun to just intuitively come up with an answer on the fly while reading up on how other users answered regularly. I'm really just interested in answering questions that don't have a great answer yet and I haven't written already while being something I'm pretty experienced with already, so I like to try to fill that void and do this just for fun.