Saturday, January 2, 2021

Adding Small Changes

Some days you feel it and other days you just don't. On the days that you do feel it, it can still come out pretty dry if you aren't feeling it right away. Later on, if you say or write something, it can totally be off putting to some people who should go see a therapist!

Anyhow, I'm starting to cook and want to add in working out now to get some more balance in my life. The investing and trading is going along nicely for me right now. It's going to take several years to build up a fortune but I'm totally ready for it. There's just this inner drive with so much confidence that just keeps me moving along. 

It's interesting how answering questions on Quora shifts focus into a less selfish activity but more giving attitude. It looks like it's so effortless too with the answers I'm putting in, so I'm not getting that much credit for saying what goes on a lot of people's minds already. I guess it's pretty neat still that this blog is so focused on me, the main character as a narrative; while, Quora focuses on answering questions for someone. I still talk about myself while making explanations and laugh about my past that I struggled in. It's fun for me.