Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year's Day

Happy New Year's to everyone passing by this site today. I know this isn't a very big blog and maybe one person might be thinking this blog sucks! It's okay since the best YouTube videos also have their haters. The objective is to get views anyway and possibly bring the owner of it some income, so viewers should have the right to express however they feel through clicking an approval or disapproval button if they want to.

A lot of things that I have been living through have become a lot easier from gaining acceptance and a huge level of confidence. Things can't always go your way, so persevering through it is the way to go! For some who just have trouble coping with it, they should definitely go check out a therapist. 

I was very stubborn about not going to see a therapist because it costs too much money, but I know for sure that I don't need it because I'm a happy person underneath and always feeling very confident about himself. Even going through ups and downs, I still feel like there's so much to live for and to keep on working hard for something meaningful even if nobody cares to give me enough attention that I feel is well-deserved. I will just keep on going for being consistent because there's a passion that's developing inside of me from having gained all this personal confidence!

Basically, I'm self-motivated now and not dependent on others to really set my mood. It's fun though to have like the right girl in your life to enjoy and do some partying with. I don't really need to be on Facebook anymore, but I still care about sharing and trying to influence something great sometimes. 

It's nice to stay positive and have people you can relate to. Also, it seems like I'm around a good number of people enough times who could probably benefit from going to see a therapist. The way I have noticed these people will stick around in a nice way is to bring up their issues in a sensitive manner and address it with a positive solution that makes a lot of sense. If I'm making fun of it intentional or not then they are going to get mad and try to run me out of their mind. Still, if I talk about this with them then they are likely to change their minds again later. 

It makes sense to feel like I'm seeing cops now whenever I talk about Crazy Lee. I'm obviously making fun of her. She failed so silly and couldn't extend her restraining order on me. What an idiot! I was never interested in dating her either from having personal insecurities and still do with her. Anyways, I'm a relational person so I will try my best to get along with her since we were acquainted with each other at one point and this just feels really good to me. I can also accept her being more of an idiot and not wanting to do anything with me, too. This is where I believe I don't need to go see a therapist about it anymore. Let's just talk about her idiocy with her face-to-face and bring that up while debating on what her personal problems are and then tell her to add me as a friend on Facebook because it is like a handshake where I can just treat her as another insignificant stat and move on with my life.