Saturday, January 16, 2021

Keeping Up With Myself

I'm touching upon how my personal distractions right now are really about keeping myself entertained, while having some actual goals that I'm interested in doing. I'm putting some work into getting those things done whenever I can snap myself out of it. For the most part, it does feel relieving to cross off my daily To-Do list and has sort of become like a game for grown ups. 

I'm just going to have to continue trying to fulfill my daily To-Do lists, while snapping myself out of doing extraneous activities that are fun in the moment. I didn't grow up with a really good role figure from my dad who considers being a couch potato as a super fun hobby outside work. This sort of influences me in a bad way, but I'm figuring out that it's better to just be self-confident and stay focused while thinking positive. I'm still looking to have most of my dreams come true someday and now I'm confident about working at achieving them.