Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Letting Things Go

I'm still in November as I write this post, so it's going to be like talking about how 2020 has been going instead of focusing on the New Year. This might literally take place when I start writing these posts in the first week of January. 

I'm not really so worried anymore from being really confident in myself. I don't want to stay mad at silly people from having gone along with their silly schemes like a numbskull. I was so lacking in confidence and trying to look to the wrong individuals for support. They made it only worse for me because they really showed signs of how they could use a therapist. 

These people aren't really all that and neither will they be getting to the top, and it looks like they prefer moving on as well while keeping themselves distanced from my view. It's probably because they have values that I personally find to be weird. It's all okay because we were all made out to be differently from one another. 

They seriously tried to swing their heavy bats against me and didn't do much offense in the end because it was like a very long playoff series to me. I wasn't capable of making good explanations and couldn't really put up much of a fight either but they still couldn't get much off the ground while being against me. It's totally a lost cause situation and it sucks that it had to happen but it did so now it's time to move on, while trying to not still get so worked up about it. This is what I really want to do and have the swagger these days, so it's better that I continue to strive for personal improvement for my own happiness. I don't really care how selfish it may come off as either, but I still know they are all qualified candidates to go see a therapist!