Thursday, January 28, 2021

Dealing With Personal Uncertainty

I think I'm referring to stress because sometimes I get these conflicted thoughts and I'm not happy doing one thing that I think is good for me to invest in, compared to having fun with the other choice. I give in most of the time to letting myself having fun and sometimes, I regret it. It's something that I'm trying to deal with on a consistent basis. 

The biggest therapeutic thing for me right now that I can do for technically free is just writing on this personal blog. It's interesting how I'm really sharing about myself and not minding at all with never hearing back from any of my readers. I'm such a low-class writer, since I do get replies on most of my sent texts. 

Writing effectively for others isn't really my goal to begin with here and this is just a selfish activity I have picked up on to help myself relax and get to the bottom of my issues that are about to almost drive me crazy! In a sense, I've turned into my own therapist since it's easy to search Google for good articles on maintaining a piece of mind. As a good result, it's been easy to listen to what my family and friends are going through and be supportive.