Sunday, January 10, 2021

Picking Up an Investing Style

I'm starting to understand how I'm going to be investing my money for the long term. I believe that I'm part of a really good investing group and feel comfortable sticking with it, so that's how I will go about it. I want to really be a low maintenance type person, so I don't mind doing copy and paste while letting everything balance each other out. The only thing I'm going to be arbitrating is my allocation amount. 

Because I'm not starting out investing with like $100,000 which would be ideal for making a bunch of cool investments, I'm going to have to compact it down a bit to something more manageable and will work for me. It looks like it's really exciting to invest for my future and hopefully, I'll become a millionaire soon and not have to keep living under my parent's roof as a personal safety net.

They were sort of failures with raising me properly, since I grew up to be really sensitive so I don't always like their advice anymore. Yet, I told my mom honestly that if I end up making a lot of money then I'm going to marry whoever I fall in love with even if she's outside my ethnicity. They really don't have anyone they would like to introduce me to because I appear to be a loser, so maybe I should first move out while doing well for myself and then tell them that I'm interested in marrying whoever they would like to introduce me to so in the end, they can only be upset with themselves if I end up marrying someone they don't like!