Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Making More Sense

I finally feel like I have it figured out from maintaining a lot of self-confidence along with having a reasonable amount of patience. It was pretty difficult to get to this point, but I'm still glad that I dealt with those ups and downs to finally get to this point. Mainly, it is really hard to do but it all starts with your own attitude. 

Everybody is wired differently with what interests them and for me, I'm really into computing in general. I don't mind learning about anything dealing with computers even though I'll start off with being lazy about it! I also want things to happen as conveniently as possible while building off of personal experiences and even using my intuitiveness at the same time. I think this is why it was important for me to gain plenty of confidence with a positive mindset. 

I'm just not totally swayed anymore from feeling bad about something in the moment. This is why I think I can go for full glory as an investor and speculator of the currency markets while swing trading it! It's pretty enjoyable for me to take the risk while actively pursuing some profits. I might get myself into investing in real estate too, but for this one I'll just turn it over to a good management team for me and collect profit while paying their fees. As long as I don't really have to pay much out of pocket to keep them hired.