Monday, January 25, 2021

Keeping Myself in Good Company

A lot of good things have been happening for me after making myself into a very confident person. I'm sticking to my moral principles at the same time while just doing things that interest me. It's been working out well for me. 

I think going to events found on Meetups have been really fun for me, along with meeting people who are friendly and open while being around people. I enjoy doing this and it's been fun to be around a few hot ladies as well. I'm assuming they are taken, until there's enough indication they aren't. Also, I can't really ask out about 99% of them right now because of my financial and living situation.

I really don't want to waste money by moving out to rent an expensive apartment. I would rather make a down payment for a nice home instead. Until the day this happens, I'm stuck with living with my parents. They are also against me marrying a girl outside our pure ethnicity. I'm under their roof even though I'm an adult and don't want to create a stressful situation for myself when it could be avoided. I also don't mind taking my time with becoming rich and then marry whoever I want after moving out. It just makes much more sense to do well while staying relaxed.

I'm very interested in owning a nice home and having enough money without depending on my parents which I still do by working at their business. This is why I'm branching off with investing in stocks and trading currencies. I also have a decent idea with being successful at it while resting easy at night.