Sunday, January 24, 2021

Just a Matter of Time

I see that it's just a matter of time before I start getting really active with that family making business in marriage, if you know what I mean. First off, there's really no ladies around my vicinity that conveniently matches the description my parents want me to be married off to. Also, I really don't want to go through some dating agency with my dad paying for it. I really don't like his plan and it wasn't a good sell so I turned him down. 

I also don't want to go to a boring church just because it has my ethnicity primarily attending it and try to date girls who have the same ethnicity.  

Actually, I think I'm doing just fine now because my confidence level is so high that it has actually increased my acumen as well. I think I was naturally a pretty smart individual to begin with and in an intuitive sense, so this confidence is only promoting what I was naturally supposed to be doing in the first place. It's such a great feeling!