Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Working at Building Wealth

I have been very interested in doing my trading and I probably could have benefitted a little if I were to stay up a little longer last night, instead of attempting to take a short nap but just ended up falling into a deep sleep. It's funny how I watched this anime episode where it had a boss fight and he placed a spell that was capable of putting any of the heros to sleep for eternity. He said that once their eyes stay closed, they would be dead. How fun would that be, trying to keep yourself awake while doing battle?

I'm still not mentioning this anime that I've been watching and I'm about twenty more episodes away from finishing the whole series that took the makers about ten years to complete. I guess that would be normal though to binge watch something this long, if you turn into a fan.

I think when i'm finished with this distraction then I'm probably going to have a lot more time on my hands to figure out my practical things and hype myself up to get them done on a daily basis.