Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Maintaining Confidence

I think the best part of the day really happens from just maintaining a positive mind and staying confident. It really does come down to stability with a good attitude to keep on striving for wonderful things. 

Honestly, I would like to become a millionaire with a six-pack and have started to experience some growth with my investments. I'm not going after risking it really big, neither am I thinking that I'm better than others. I really don't mind with taking awhile to get there and continuing to learn how to speculate and invest profitably in a consistent manner. 

I would like to get there a lot sooner though while also playing it safe off of my side job. The income I am currently making off my day job is enough to do a few fun activities and keep a little leftover for investing while maintaining a decent savings account. It's totally better than nothing. 

Obtaining happiness in my personal life is really dependent on reaching this goal of financial independence because without it, I can't see myself getting my own house and then dating a really nice lady. Well, I probably could if my parents were to introduce me to an interested girl they would like me to get to know, but there's really no one like that for me now.