Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Pursuing Things With Confidence, Positive Attitude, and Acceptance

It's finally dawned on me with this consistent good feeling underneath me. It's helping out with keeping me calm and happy inside. It's really wonderful to be alive and to keep on moving forward.

I think it's normal to be attracted to girls for dating purposes, but pursuing after them is another thing. It's probably better to just accept it with the possibility that any one of them could already be taken and just stay nice out of the goodness that's in your heart! 

I would really like to be a good representative for all the good guys out there, even if there aren't that many left. Also, I think this one blockhead I used to know called this other blockhead a good guy, but he's really a selfish pig so I think the first blockhead had a bad judge of character. 

Unfortunately, I just wasn't confident enough to deal with their misgivings and temper tantrums against me. They were really acting out like a bunch of narcissists and sort of convinced others I was some person that I never really turned out to be in the end. It turns out that I was just mad about their behavior with me, but not how they thought. I don't really care what their opinion is because I can decide for myself what's best in the end. I have enough self-control to not get too carried away and do stupid things that would have really dire consequences. I did take perfect risks though that I could have easily maneuvered if only I was prepared emotionally and mentally for anything that would take place. I failed while falling flat on my buttocks! 

The good thing about all of this is that I now have my confidence that I always needed, while feeling really good about myself most of the time. This makes it a lot easier to get them back on decent terms and even add insult to injury by trying to force them to add me as a Facebook friend! I really don't care if this is going to always end up making them mad or not, but I'm ready to recommend to them all that they all go see a therapist while talking to them in person! I plan to be straightforward and let them know how I feel without holding anything back with my usual manners that I personally enjoy always employing.

I just know that while I was mad and really venting via writing nice words to bully them around consistently with messages and not talking to them in person, they ended up blocking them. I still made them do a bigger reaction than I did to them at least. They were totally ineffective with setting out what they were trying to do to me. In the end, I'm just happy to know that they are just a bunch of regular imbeciles and will never be more successful than me!  

There was never going to be any amount of therapy that would make me satisfied while relating to that whole incident with a bunch of pseudo-narcissists so I rejected it. At least they turned out to be pretty dumb, but all I was missing was just confidence, which was the key ingredient I totally lacked in. It's really a blessing though that I found the right guy who did a powerful powerpoint presentation one day and then that just turned my world upside down for the better. I'm still a conservative believer of Christ based on the basics of the Bible and that's never going to change for me. I think that also has something to do with me staying uplifted in a consistent manner.