Friday, January 8, 2021

Working on Better Things

I pretty much have three main and unique To-Do lists now and they are just unbelievably simple to maintain! I'm using the G-mail suite of course and applying the To-Do list spreadsheet template. For the date column, I just number it based on my preferences and priority with Number 1 being the highest priority. I then just update the list by sorting it from least to greatest. It's pretty seamless considering how I don't have 1000s of things on my mind to do. 

The book I'm reading on managing time suggested it, so I have decided to apply it and it's working out for me. I just check off the tasks I completed and mostly go in order with it. It's been working well with managing my busy days so far. I'm just amazed with how a simple idea can be so powerful and useful with your own creativity. 

A guy I worked with last year called me up a few days ago to try to sell to me on being a life coach with me. I liked how it worked for me, but then I just wasn't interested in it anymore because I'm already busy with doing things that are making me happy. He told me to reach out to him, if I ever needed anything later. I think he's really interested in making it a business so he was trying very hard to convince me, but I decided to pass on it and wished him well. 

I'm not really disappointed by experiencing failure anymore. I don't mind moving forward still and maintaining this confident and happy state. I'm looking forward to reaching all of my goals someday and hope to do it sooner or later, but it looks like I'll probably be hanging on to a couple for the rest of my life, so there will never be any end to it. The point is that I'll be consistently working at it while self-motivating myself.