Saturday, January 23, 2021

Seeing Things in Better Perspective

One of my good friends I haven't known that long and is a girl totally lost it with me the other day and couldn't drop something. It was pretty clear that she just couldn't get past whatever the issue was. Fortunately, my confidence has been soaring really high lately so I know I really didn't do anything wrong to her. I asked my mom if this is pretty normal for a woman to behave like this occasionally. The answer was no, my friend had something wrong going on with her. 

I believe my friend is crazy and relating it to how Crazy Lee behaved with me in the past along with her gang of misfits who went against me, they were all being crazy! Each and every one of them had anger issues over something that had nothing to deal with us personally and just couldn't get on the right track with me. It was really painful to me because I'm a relational person and did the best I could, but let's face it, I felt lazy about the whole ordeal and just ran my mouth off best as I could in the nicest way while trying to tear them apart with just text messages that I never wanted to say to them in person. They all got annoyed with me fast and ended up ignoring my messages. 

I ended up blocking the messages of a few people who had a hard time with me too just to feel like I had a leg up over them and even told them this. It was an interesting scenario, and I can easily unblock them and message them again for all I care. They have something that's really embarrassing for them because they didn't really handle it that well with me and want to avoid talking about it because they don't want it ruining their image. It's because I'm such a nice guy supposedly, so they want to be selfish about hiding it from others and say that it's all the past. 

I really think they could all benefit from seeing a therapist about it now. I just was confused for the most part from having my relational side get in the way emotionally. It was frustrating and made me mad to think about it in a daily fashion, but I have gained the self-confidence needed to brush it off without putting in much effort.