Monday, January 4, 2021

Finishing Up Distractions

I think my biggest distraction is really finishing up this one anime series right now. I'm really close to finishing it, and I really did enjoy watching all the episodes even though I blanked out on a few of them from being too tired while watching them. What's funny is that I'm not going to mention which show it is! I want to see if I forget which one it was like twenty years later if I ever go back to read this post again.

It's possible that at the rate I'm creating these posts on the fly, I could eventually get to being a year ahead of schedule even, so by the time it rolls around, it won't even be relevant to the current times. It's possible that it can even get so annoying for people to read. Oh well, I don't know which crowd I'm serving right now but I'll just stick to continuing on getting myself ahead with these posts. 

It's probably funny in the way I see that by the time I get married and mention it on here, it could be like that was already over a while ago. I personally know the dates that I'm writing it for of course and it's possible that I could do a little sorting but I just want to keep a simple routine going. I'm electing to not get paid for posting on here and doing this mainly out of my convenience, while also not being worried about noticing a drop of daily visitors. I'm just going to continue to post at the same time and same place, regardless of whatever happens as long as the Google servers continue to operate which could end up being like forever at this point! 

It would be sort of in good humor as well, if I were to pass away and hopefully with a good old age and happy man while continuing to feed posts once daily until it reaches the last one. I'm hoping that I'll still be sharp and healthy enough to share some good experiences that anyone can enjoy or learn off of if they want to when that time rolls around.