Wednesday, January 27, 2021

For the Longest Time

I'm going to admit here that it looks like I used to see a girl who is about a 90 minute drive to get to her place. She turned crazy on me, and it feels like a little too much to stick with her in pursuing a possible relationship. She said she isn't interested in dating anybody, and I totally understand. I'm happy to stay friends with her though. We didn't have anything that turned into something serious either, so I think it would be still cool to just hang out from time to time. I feel like this with a lot of the girls I'm interested in, too. 

I have yet to enter into a serious relationship, and it looks like it might be happening for real soon. For starters, I met a girl who is interested in setting me up with her friend who is interested in settling down. She matches my ethnicity and likes to have fun in a similar way that I do. I'm interested in meeting her and she looks cute from seeing pictures, even though I will be weighing her personality a whole lot more.