Monday, January 18, 2021

Making Myself Ready for Future Dates

Currently, the only girls I can probably date so easily would be the ones who are interested in me and have the same nationality. These girls are really hard to find to begin with because I'm not really anything that special. I seem like a nice guy, which is what my friend said about me while I used to be interested in her, and also short. 

The girls I'm interested in are not that much taller or shorter than me. We are almost level in height and maybe the majority of them are a little bit taller than me. Oh well, it sucks but they are still nice and I'm staying interested in them. I think I have a good time with cute girls who laugh when I bring up my height one time and seem down to earth. Okay, those are the perfect girls for me to hang with and enjoy their company.

The reason why I can't date so easily out of my race like my coworker I'm interested in is because one of my parents is a part owner of the company and so against it. I'm still living under my parent's roof, so I can't go off doing my own cool and Americanized thing until I've saved enough and moved out into a nice place of my own. I'm going to be near 40 in a few years and it sucks that I have to deal with this with my non-conforming parents. Once I'm successfully on my own, I don't really care what they think about me dating hot girls outside my race. 

I want to really work at this and get there soon as possible while doing something I enjoy. This is what I've found for myself and it's only just begun.