Sunday, January 17, 2021

Thinking About Possible Relationships

From texting a friend who was potentially a girlfriend to me, I no longer feel the urgency to try to date her anymore. She's still fun to be around for hanging out and providing some company, since we're about the same age while she's pretty. It's just that she feels like quite a bit of a freak to me. I think I'm going to hold out with pursuing after her and just care about having fun in our budding relationship.

A few signs about my friend now makes me feel like it's going to be a deal breaker. I can't put it fully in words but it's just an overall impression about how I'm feeling with her. I'm now going to put my hopes on asking out a coworker. I'm seriously attracted to her and enjoy her personality. I'd like to get to know her more at least as a friend for possibly leading to marriage while being lovers. She might seriously be my type. 

Other than that, there's two other girls I have met and also interested in. I don't know their relationship status and can accept it if they are taken. The same goes with my coworker, since I'm not ready to ask her out yet and get an answer. With these three girls, I'm just not ready even though I know that I'm interested in trying to ask them out someday. There's also another girl who is getting out of a bad relationship, and I sense now that we could maintain great chemistry with each other. We are great friends and have already admitted mutually that we love each other in a respectable manner. 

Therefore, I have four girls I met and am personally interested in dating now after having had like six to count this year. I'm assuming that they are all taken or going to have an issue about dating me, so I don't see this at all as being negative but just waiting it out with some class.