Thursday, January 14, 2021

What I Could Do Better

Last night, without really intending to discuss it, I really should have known better and I do want to keep these posts as clean as possible so it would be better to just keep it inside my head. 

Instead of going off to do my entertaining pursuits, I could really go after finishing off marking my To-Do lists. I seem to have no problem following them at work, but when I'm home, I totally shut down and lose sight of personal focus. I think the best way to go about this is to just keep on putting in the effort to remind myself and still take heart while I'm feeling a little worn down.

I think I can really reward myself later once I have my necessary tasks in order or maybe I might need to cut down on the excess that I don't find myself interested in. I'll just have to go after pushing aside the extra stuff that entertains me but may provide little value to my time and enjoy them at a later time. I do find myself to be a people person, so I do value others like my own future wife and kids more than just binge watching a cool series.