Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Interesting Random Dream

From having a pretty visual and intuitive perspective, I sort of figure things out by doing them while researching all my possible options and deliberating on random solutions. My reading comprehension has been improving at a high rate, so it's useful now and even less stressful to me.

I still remember the main part of my dream last night, which was from talking to a former TV show host who was acting like a successful life coach with me and giving me good advice. It makes sense because two nights ago, a person I met talked about benefiting from taking part of an effective, life-changing course led by the famous Tony Robbins. 

It's interesting to note how this leading figure in my dream sported long hair that was spiked all the way up. He had dark brown hair, was Caucasian, and looked like the athletic UFC fighter Jason "Mayhem" Miller. He hosted the popular MTV show, Bully Beatdown and had a similar perky personality with how he talked to me. I remember watching a few interesting and entertaining episodes online not too long ago. Supposedly, it's been rumored to have been scripted and the bullies were played by stunt devils. Mayhem had a little gritty appearance and gave off a slightly crazy smile with his facial expression while talking to me in his pretty high pitched and speedy voice. 

He explained that you have to do what you have to. It was his one liner and then I asked him if he could give me extra lessons because I was feeling it. He said that it would take a long time to go through it with me and didn't look that interested.  

From the dream, I get the impression that it's about staying focused on what we have to do and that sometimes, it doesn't feel comfortable. Yet, it's really about pushing ourselves to get to where we want to go in life.