Thursday, January 7, 2021

Staying at a Good Place

Regardless of any situation I find myself in, it now looks like I'll stay happy however things turn out for me. It's a wonderful feeling to be in this state of mind, and it's mainly from running with a very confident and positive mindset. I don't know how it just kicked into gear, but it happened from picking up on some neuroscience and then applying it mentally.

It looks like things are starting to make a lot more sense to me and becoming less of a burden. I'm really in a pretty good peaceful state of mind these days, and it's great how I love to keep on building upon it. What's also awesome is that from not putting much thought into my grammar, this email composition from G-mail is correcting most of my noticeable errors on the go. 

I think I'm going to lay off of Poker more often because of its time consuming activity while also being stagnant sometimes. It just doesn't bring me enough fulfilling joy to compete and try to take other players' money. It's of course a great rush when you're consistently winning though but there are periods where you have to wait for a good setup. Knowing myself, I prefer to tell someone or program a computer what to do when that happens and pay for any applicable fees. 

I'm starting to figure out how I'm getting very comfortable with being intuitive with the useful resources that are available to me and making the most out of it. As long as I'm having fun, I don't seem to really mind dealing with my mistakes and perfecting my craft while becoming consistent enough to make a living out of it.