Wednesday, November 2, 2022

A Tiny Harmless Thing

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
  2. Work on staying concentrated and finishing in a timely manner.   
  3. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard.
  4. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  
  5. Read a book  
  6. Buy a single family home. 
  7. Finish my software engineering related courses.
  8. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.
  9. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
  10. Do some smart cooking.
  11. Organize room more
---

I think I'm working on being more smooth in my speech delivery so I can carry on a romantic relationship in the future with a woman! Fortunately, my close hangout buddy is a woman even though she's taken right now and has two or more lingering deal breakers she would need to fix and then slowly build back my trust. I'm just not telling her I'm practicing basic chemistry on her. I just think of something I would call my wife like baby or babe and then think about that at the end of my texts with my buddy besides ending it with the endearment. I think a good personal note to myself is that I'm going to need to stay sober enough before texting her! 

It's been very natural for me and totally me but what helps so much also is that I genuinely care about her a lot. Honestly, this is something I'm keeping a secret from the whole world and I just happen to be bragging about it on this puny blog which has turned out to be successful on my own terms! If she finds out about it, then it wasn't through me and I'm not ever going to bring it up so she might even question its validity. Plus, it isn't really that bad but it doesn't feel smooth to tell her about it because it might just mess up our fun chemistry. 

It's starting to make sense to me that I am a capable man to the eyes of many. It was my lack of self-confidence that was holding me back. Even though I am a short man, I look physically normal to the eyes of my honest mom and even my close hangout buddy has been giving me a few compliments about my appearance. I think I'm actually not that bad looking of a guy now especially with my genuine smile, so it makes sense with me practicing a little harmless chemistry on my buddy, she seems to be getting swooned quite a bit. 

I'm going to keep this up and never tell her until maybe I'm happily married and I'm open-minded that if she ever is able to consistently stay out of trouble with her deal breakers when those occasions arise then I'll pick her whenever she's ready! 

I think in general I should be practicing a little chemistry with any decent lady I see and so maybe this is what first blind dates are all about for me. This could maybe be my little secret that I don't care to investigate more on. 

Another friend is actually weird trying to jump the gun with his views on life and dating, but he turned out to be selfish, dependent, and stubborn about wanting to see it implemented on everyone he could see fit. He thought I was one of these people he could do it to from wanting some type of validation or something, while thinking something he saw with me was too out of place. I still can't believe I picked up on this bad behavior from him that he tricked himself into masking while developing some personal "good guy-isms" after going through a rut. ( Well, it could be that it happened to me before, but I wasn't that good about coming up with all the details like I can now.) This can probably be one of the dangers from being your own self-help buddy. I totally tore up his insides while holding nothing back with my texts. It's crazy that my bad texts have affected everyone in my past. I must be this smart while they are just unaware and stubborn about not thinking why they are being so bad. 

I like to think he's sort of in a jam right now with this life purpose that he wants fulfillment over. I think he's so weird and he also needs to be more careful right now about not making me a hot topic for him! I have enough details that make so much sense to put him down out of defense. I think this is also the same for Crazy Lee and her gang now! I think the issue is long gone already but they might still feel very negative about it collectively. They are so crazy, but now I have enough nerves to be combative with enough brain power that I naturally obtained from being my normal, confident self.