Monday, November 14, 2022

Picking Up on Useful Things

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman. 
  2. Buy a single family home. 
  3. Do some smart cooking.
  4. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.  
  5. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam!
  6. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  
  7. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard.
  8. Finish my software engineering related courses. 
---

For the most part, it makes sense with Bill Gates having a reading speed of 750 words per minute and a 90% comprehension rate. He's been bound for success! I'm noticing that a lot of billionaires and successful people like to read a lot. 

I have decided to become an advert and fast reader myself and it's something that I grew up hating. Yet, I am now turning it into a great habit for myself. I really am willing to work hard and stay committed while giving it my all and ready to accept working on all the negatives I can improve upon and enjoying all the good stuff associated with always trying my best. I have enough confidence now to stay positive with myself and pick up on what is going to be done to earn some satisfaction!