Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Feel Good Message for Myself With Past Dumb Friends Who Acted Like Adversaries

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman. 
  2. Buy a single family home. 
  3. Do some smart cooking.
  4. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.  
  5. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam!
  6. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  
  7. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard.
  8. Finish my software engineering related courses. 
---

(The following below is my raw copy of what I wrote. I am archiving it on here for purposes of showing off because I think they really are stupid and harmless people in the end.) 

I'm accusing most of you guys of being paranoid with anger issues and being so uptight. My example is simple- you don't want to add me on Facebook as just a friend. It doesn't matter because you can adjust your settings so I don't get access to whatever your business is on there. If you don't even go on it, then who really cares about adding me or not. My point is that you guys have this anger issue that you can't resolve too well while being uptight. Go ahead and tell the whole world about it! I don't mind coming around and bringing it up with everybody around you. I'm very confident about my debating skills even though it might end up feeling demeaning to you guys. It's the cost that I am willing to pay while being confident of my beliefs that you guys can still mature and grow up more. 

I was just too dang shy to bring this up so many many years ago when I had the chance. I choose not to be like that anymore. I really don't care how you feel about me because my feelings outweigh it more and I can see most of you guys as just dumb friends! Personal laughs intended. Man, it was angering me so much with you guys behaving so rudely and doing it so repeatedly with your responses. 

Whatever thing you guys were trying to influence me to do, well it just means you weren't meant to be there at that moment in time. If you were then you wouldn't have needed to be so rude while saying you were trying to help me. It wasn't clearly about my best interests but you guys just blowing off steam from being stupid and paranoid about stuff that others didn't want to step forward to tell me about. Man, I was worried I did something so wrong too but now I see that it's probably because you guys were just not thinking straight with a lot of tunnel vision and going through some mess that made you guys think so arrogantly while being so stubborn and negative as well in your thinking. Just by your responses and actions alone, it's enough to justify you guys have anger issues you should be aware of and on top of that, it's stupid and something you can laugh at about yourselves and accept while working on not being so much of a jerk if you care about it. Otherwise, you guys are narcissists and really gave me a lot of feared respect. Again, personal laughs intended.